Find us on Google+ Google Humayun Tomb | I Love Delhi
Sunday, October 30, 2011

Humayun Tomb

0 comments
 
Humayun Tomb, I love delhi

Humayun Tomb, I love delhi
Humayun Tomb, I love delhi

Humayun Tomb, I love delhiHumayun Tomb, I love delhi


Humayun Tomb, I love delhi


Humayun Tomb, I love delhi

Humayun Tomb, I love delhi



Stimulation Of The Mind: Humayun Tomb: It is located in Nizamuddin East, Delhi, India. The tomb was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993. Humayun's tomb/ Humayun ka Maqbara is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's wife Hamida Banu Begum in 1562 CE.

Open from sunrise to sunset
Entrance Fee:
Citizens of India and visitors of SAARC (Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Maldives and Afghanistan) and BIMSTEC Countries (Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Myanmar) - Rs. 10 per head.

Others: US $ 5 or Indian Rs. 250/- per head
(children up to 15 years free)

Leave a Reply